Where can I find the latest driver for my USB to Serial or ExpressCard device for Windows 10?
Operating System Support of this Driver
RS-485 Half-duplex: There is a known issue for USB device using half-duplex mode with Windows 10. This may affect you if you have an RS-422/485 device that you want to use in half-duplex mode on Windows 10, such as the US-324 or VX-034 device.
If you think this applies to your application, please contact our support team directly for assistance at [email protected]oxes.com
At this moment in time these drivers do not have the same communication functionality or ability to switch between RS422/485 full-duplex or half-duplex like Brainboxes Boost.Software:
- Windows 10 64 & 32-bit (Anniversary Update)
- First make sure you have unzipped the file attachment somewhere on your PC (E.g. C:\Drivers\Build 3 (Logo’d)).
- Ensure your USB or Expresscard device is unplugged from your PC or laptop.
- Run the "Setup.exe" (32-bit) or "SetupAMD64.exe" (64-bit) file and follow the instructions to complete the setup.
- Pop up balloons will appear as the device is recognised by the preinstalled drivers.
- Once the installation has complete, your device will be read for use.