Background to Brainboxes
Brainboxes designs and manufactures a range of Serial (RS232 and RS422/485), I/O devices and Ethernet Products as part of a range of computer interface cards for test measurement, communication and process control. We have been trading since 1984. We have an excellent reputation for innovative design and development, and place considerable importance on meeting and exceeding customers expectations.
As a registered ISO9001:2015 Company, the whole of our corporate operation is subject to external quality surveillance.
Current Vacancies at Brainboxes
R&D Technical Project Manager
Summary of Post: R&D Technical Project Manager:
Salary £18k to £24k depending on experience
- Day to day management of R&D projects, team members, weekly 1-2-1 meetings, team huddles, training, mentoring, management, and performance reviews and leave arrangements.
- Day to day project management of new & existing R&D projects, and co-ordination and mentoring of resources to achieve project targets.
- Active participation in new product initiation, planning, and release stages and meetings.
- Acting as team champion in promoting our Integrated Management System (ISO9001/14001), including continual improvement in all aspects of the Team’s performance
- Routine and exception reporting on all of the above to the Technical Director and others as requested, including preparation and presentation of R&D Key Performance Indicators to stakeholders and management
- Other similar duties as agreed with Technical Director.
Skills and experience required:
- Some experience in the following is expected: - Project Management, Staff management, supervision, and coaching/mentoring.
- You need an excellent level of literacy and numeracy.
- As a trainee manager you will be keen to learn quickly and effectively, and to take every opportunity to develop the skills needed. You will be fully supported as you learn, but will be expected to use your own initiative in gaining knowledge and experience in the post.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Attention to detail is a MUST.
- Full training and mentoring will be given.
Please send applications to email@example.com