Ultra 1 Port RS232 USB to Serial Adapter US-235
- 1 Port RS-232 USB to Serial Adapter
- High Retention USB connector with 50cm USB cable
- Our smallest form factor USB to Serial
- Works where many other USB to Serial devices do not. Drivers for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Mac and Linux
- Industrial Specification IP-50 rated -40 °C to +80 °C / -40 °F to +176 °F
- Lifetime Warranty and Support
- US-235-datasheet (1.14 MB)
Tough ultra small USB to serial adapter suitable for any environment. The closest you can get to an integrated RS232 serial COM port. High retention USB connector for an unbreakable connection.
Have confidence, this product will match whatever baud rate your equipment needs without data loss. Includes large 512 byte Tx and Rx FIFOs and high data throughput. Works across the full spectrum of baud rates up to 921,600 including standard and arbitrary values.
We provide our own software drivers - eliminating many common problems with USB to Serial - giving you have a reliable, stable, native com port solution.
Drivers for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit Operating Systems including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Server 2008, Vista, Server 2003 and Windows XP with additional drivers for Raspberry Pi, Mac OS X and Linux.
...the excellent, bomb proof Brainbox adaptor! Thanks again for your help.VERIPOS - GNSS Field Engineer (EAME)
I would like to thank you for sending out the windows 7 RS232 USB driver.ABM Electrical Contracting Ltd
I have had a lot of problems trying to get my EXFO fiber optic test equipment to communicate with my windows 7 laptop.
I loaded on your software for the driver and within 10 mins I could communicate with the EXFO.
Exfo's technical guys have struggled to find a soloution. Thanks to Brainbox the problem is solved
For some time I have been searching for a USB to Serial adaptor that works correctly with the Fanuc CNC controls fitted on the 600 UK products that I support.Les Robbins
I now use and recommend a USB to Serial adaptor supplied by Brainboxes Limited
They can look after all your RS232 hardware needs, be it getting your Netbook to talk to your CNC or your Desktop serving your CNC machines via RS232 multi port cards.
I find their products very reliable and their support team are very helpful.
We have been massively impressed by the Brainboxes USB to RS232 converter. It is the best adapter we have found as it fully supports all 9 pins and has compatible drivers for windows 2000 through to Windows 7 64 bit meaning one solution can be used with all of our machines. We have been able to communicate with legacy PLCs such as the Honeywell IPC range through to modern PLCs such as the Allen Bradley Control Logix range. Unlike many other converters that can be hit-and-miss we are yet to find a device your converter will not work with. We have recommended your product to all of the automa
Coca Cola Enterprises
Great products. Excellent quality.ENZ Engineering, Berlin
So far I've used the 8 port un-managed switch, RS-485 to Ethernet and now the US-235 without any issues. Great pricing through Newark, well designed and built products!!Carolina CAT
This is the only device of this type we have found that works with this system and makes the COM ports available in WindowsOncology Systems Ltd
Product 3D Models
|Connector||DB9 Connector - 9 Pin Male|
|Tx FIFO Size||512|
|Rx FIFO Size||512|
|Operating Distance||EIA - RS232 Standard|
|Cable||USB cable Type A to B (0.5 metre ~ 1.5ft)|
|Serial Port Settings|
|Max Baud Rate||921,600|
|Data Bits||7 or 8|
|Parity||Odd, Even, None, Mark or Space|
|Stop Bits||1 or 2|
|Tx/Rx Modes||Point to Point|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 °C to +80 °C / -40 °F to +176 °F|
|Power Consumption||40mA @ 5V|
|Product Weight||0.024 kg, 0.85 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||41x38x22 mm, 1.6x1.5x0.9 inches|
|Packaged Weight||0.155 kg, 5.47 ounces|
|Packaged Dimensions||160x135x49 mm, 6.3x5.3x1.9 inches|
|Operating System Compatibility|
|USB 2.0||480 Mb/s USB 2.0 data rates.|
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Espanol.US-ES (0.43 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Italiano.US-IT (0.91 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Deutsche.US-DE (0.91 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Francais.US-FR (0.91 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-English.US-EN (1.59 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Chinese.US-ZH (1.06 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Magyar.US-HU (1.09 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Chinese.US-ZH (1.09 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Deutsche.US-DE (0.96 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Espanol.US-ES (0.94 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Francais.US-FR (0.95 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Magyar.US-HU (1.05 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Polski.US-PL (0.52 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-English.US-EN (1.47 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Polski.US-PL (1.55 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Italiano.US-IT (0.94 MB)