4 Port RS232 USB to Serial Server US-701
- 4 Port RS-232 USB to Serial Server
- Data rate from 300 to 921,600 baud
- High Retention USB Socket, IP30 Rated Case
- Drivers for all popular operating systems including Windows 8
- Powered by USB connection
- Lifetime Warranty and Support
- US-701-datasheet (0.82 MB)
USB to Serial Server providing four RS232 serial ports. Data transfer rates up to 921,600 baud rates and the 128 byte transmit and 256 byte receive FIFOS, coupled with 1Mbit line drivers deliver uncompromising performance on your laptop/PC.
Drivers for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit Operating Systems including Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7. Windows 8 and Windows 10 with additional drivers for both Mac OS X and Linux.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your brilliant product (US-101)!! ...
We tried [many other brands] and a few other USB to serial adapters. None of them worked!.. I’ve been buying and returning like crazy. ...
I finally called IBM/Lenovo out of desperation and somewhere in their internal knowledgebase was a mention of your product working. So I bought one from Buy.com as a test.. it arrived today. IT WORKS! =)
You are likely the only manufacturer on the planet that makes a working serial to USB adapter for IBM/Lenovo. I would sugges
Creative NetVentures, Inc.
I would like to thank you for sending out the windows 7 RS232 USB driver.ABM Electrical Contracting Ltd
I have had a lot of problems trying to get my EXFO fiber optic test equipment to communicate with my windows 7 laptop.
I loaded on your software for the driver and within 10 mins I could communicate with the EXFO.
Exfo's technical guys have struggled to find a soloution. Thanks to Brainbox the problem is solved
For some time I have been searching for a USB to Serial adaptor that works correctly with the Fanuc CNC controls fitted on the 600 UK products that I support.Les Robbins
I now use and recommend a USB to Serial adaptor supplied by Brainboxes Limited
They can look after all your RS232 hardware needs, be it getting your Netbook to talk to your CNC or your Desktop serving your CNC machines via RS232 multi port cards.
I find their products very reliable and their support team are very helpful.
After searching a lot on the internet for a good USB to Serial (RS232), I elected the Brainboxes US-101 for the following reasons:
- it really seemed to be a very good device and completely suited for my needs (size, features, technical data) - very good ratings all over the internet
- ready and tested for Windows 7 (64 bits)
- developed and made in Europe from an european company!
- lifetime guarantee
- lifetime support
- Brainboxes seems to be a company really [focused] on having good and reliable products and respect its customers
We have been massively impressed by the Brainboxes USB to RS232 converter. It is the best adapter we have found as it fully supports all 9 pins and has compatible drivers for windows 2000 through to Windows 7 64 bit meaning one solution can be used with all of our machines. We have been able to communicate with legacy PLCs such as the Honeywell IPC range through to modern PLCs such as the Allen Bradley Control Logix range. Unlike many other converters that can be hit-and-miss we are yet to find a device your converter will not work with. We have recommended your product to all of the automa
Coca Cola Enterprises
This is the only device of this type we have found that works with this system and makes the COM ports available in WindowsOncology Systems Ltd
Staff were very helpfulTOWER Cold Chain Solutions
|Connector||DB9 Connector (9 Pin Male) USB Type B High Retention|
|Tx FIFO Size||128|
|Rx FIFO Size||384|
|Operating Distance||EIA - RS232 Standard|
|Cable||USB cable Type A to B (1 metre ~ 3ft)|
|Serial Port Settings|
|Max Baud Rate||921,600|
|Data Bits||7 or 8|
|Parity||Odd, Even, None, Mark or Space|
|Stop Bits||1 or 2|
|Flow Control||RTS/CTS, DSR/DTR, XON/XOFF|
|Tx/Rx Modes||Point to Point|
|Power Input||5V DC input|
|Power Supply 1 Description||Enter New Value|
|Power Supply 2 Description|
|Mounting Accessories 1 Description||Wall Mounting kit for 4&8 ports - MK-059|
|Mounting Accessories 2 Description||Snap In DIN Clip kit for 4&8 ports - MK-070|
|Device Dims with ears||96.3x101x25|
|Device Dims without ears||91.6x77x25|
|Power Consumption||300mA @ 5V|
|Product Weight||0.722 kg, 25.47 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||215x123x34 mm, 8.5x4.8x1.3 inches|
|Packaged Weight||0.962 kg, 33.93 ounces|
|Packaged Dimensions||300x135x80 mm, 11.8x5.3x3.1 inches|
|Operating System Compatibility|
|USB 2.0||480 Mb/s USB 2.0 data rates.|
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-English.US-EN (1.59 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Italiano.US-IT (0.91 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Deutsche.US-DE (0.96 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-English.US-EN (1.47 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Espanol.US-ES (0.94 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Francais.US-FR (0.91 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Magyar.US-HU (1.09 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Italiano.US-IT (0.94 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Francais.US-FR (0.95 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Polski.US-PL (0.52 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-industrial-range-summary-Chinese.US-ZH (1.09 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Chinese.US-ZH (1.06 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Magyar.US-HU (1.05 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Deutsche.US-DE (0.91 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Polski.US-PL (1.55 MB)
- US-USB-to-Serial-desktop-range-summary-Espanol.US-ES (0.43 MB)