|Region||Delivery Charges||Estimated Delivery Time|
|UK||£5.00 for orders with a value of less than £100 (excluding VAT)|
FREE shipping for orders with a total value greater than £100 (excluding VAT)*
|1-5 working days|
|EU**||€12.00 for orders with a value of less than €120 (excluding VAT)|
FREE shipping for orders with a total value greater than €120 (excluding VAT)*
|1-5 working days|
|Rest of World||Carriage charges are calculated based on product weight and are displayed in the shopping basket prior to payment. Download this spreadsheet for more information.||1-10 working days|
*Excludes Areas which fall within UPS Extended Area Surcharges Zones, in these cases the extended area surcharge will be added to the delivery cost. For full list of areas which fall within the Extended Area Surcharge Zone see: UPS Extended Area Surcharge
**EU member states only: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
If we are not able to deliver a product within the estimated delivery times one of our representatives will contact you to confirm a new delivery date.
For overseas orders all duties and taxes are to be paid by the receiving company/individual.
E-commerce Deliveries to EU (Post-Brexit)
EU customers must provide a valid EU VAT ID at the point of sale, this is essential for European border control.
All goods are shipped DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) to countries within the EU – this means that all duties and taxes are to be paid by the recipient on arrival of the goods in the recipient’s country.
After customs assessment, UPS will issue an email detailing the charges due.
Example: Shipment to France
Shipping: €12,00 via Flat rate
Total Paid to Brainboxes at Point of Sale: €199,45
- VAT (country specific rate, circa 20%): €37.49
- Duties (Brainboxes products typically do not attract duties): € 0.00
- Handling Fee (fixed by customs agents): €19.51
Total Paid to UPS to Release Goods: €55
Brainboxes Limited – Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All goods are subject to UK VAT at current rate. Non-UK EU registered companies must supply a company VAT number as evidence of exemption.
- All Goods remain the property of Brainboxes Limited until paid for in full.
- Goods will be despatched following bank clearance of credit card. Payment will not be taken from the card until the goods are despatched from Brainboxes Limited.
- Liability for Goods will pass to the Buyer when the product arrives at the delivery address.
- All website prices are shown exclusive of carriage charges and VAT at the appropriate rate.
- For overseas orders all duties and taxes are to be paid by the receiving company/individual.
- All returned goods from ecommerce orders will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Orders may be returned within 14 days or receipt of order at customers address, orders must be returned in a fit state to be restocked. This does not apply to faulty goods.
- NO-QUIBBLE WARRANTY – LIFETIME FOR SERIAL PRODUCTS – 3 YEAR FOR BLUETOOTH & CABLES
- Subject to the conditions below, Brainboxes Limited warrants that all Goods will correspond to their specification at the time of delivery, and will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 36 months from the date of delivery.
- This warranty is valid in respect of Goods subject to the following conditions: i. That such Goods have been paid for by the due date ii. That such Goods have not been subject to abnormal working conditions, wilful damage, negligence, misuse, alteration or repair of the Goods without Brainboxes Limited’ prior approval, or a failure to follow the Manufacturer’s instructions. iii. That any alleged defect or shortage in delivery is notified to the Company on day of receipt or immediately on discovery of the defect or shortage if not immediately apparent on delivery.
- Within the life of the guarantee, Brainboxes Limited will, at its own option, repair or replace the product, or issue a credit note to the Buyer for the value of the purchased goods, or part thereof. Brainboxes Limited shall have no further liability to the Buyer.
- The Buyer will be charged for repairs necessary due to misuse. You will be notified prior to any charges being made.
- Brainboxes Limited shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage which may arise out of, or in connection with the supply of the Goods, or their use or resale by the Buyer, except as may be agreed in any written contract between the parties.
- The Original Purchaser’s rights under this warranty are as expressly provided above. Brainboxes shall not be liable for any losses, costs, expenses or damages whatsoever, other than the repair and/or replacement of the product as provided above, including any loss of profits or other damages resulting directly or indirectly from the failure or defect of the product, save for any liabilities which cannot be disclaimed or limited by law, including liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or liability for death or personal injury or non-commercial property loss or damage resulting from a defective product. Your statutory rights are not affected by this warranty or its exclusions.
- RETURN OF PRODUCTS FOR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
- If you believe your product is faulty please contact [email protected] The support team will diagnose the fault and if necessary provide an RMA number that will be used to track your product.
- To return a product for repair, please telephone: +44 (0)151 220 2500 to request a returns number (ask for sales). or email: [email protected] to request a returns number.
- COMPANY DETAILS
- Brainboxes Limited. 18 Hurricane Drive, Liverpool International Business Park, Speke, Liverpool L24 8RL. United Kingdom. VAT No: GB 414 5683 52 Tel: +44 (0)151 220 2500 Fax: +44 (0) 151 252 0446 Email: [email protected]
- Ecommerce website terms and conditions issued 20th November 2007. This document supersedes all previous published ecommerce website terms and conditions.
- This document is governed by the laws of England and Wales.